This recipe is contributed by Aparna Bhave Tawde, an avid cook and mom.
This recipe is quick and delicious and also looks colorful and has jello like consistency.
Strawberry Jello -2 packets
1 can evaporated milk
Some strawberries for decorative purposes
Whipping cream for decorative purposes
- Mix strawberry jello (2 small packs)as per pack instructions but cool in fridge for only half hour to 45 min until its cool but not set.
- In a large bowl, whip 1 can of cold evaporated milk for 5 min
- Add the cool jello and whip again till it doubles in size this takes about 5-8 min .
- Put back in fridge till set.
- This takes probably 3 hrs.
- Before serving top it with sliced strawberries and whipping cream.